An Emeritus identification card for you entitles you to: a) discounts at the University bookstore, b) reduced prices for season tickets to theatre and athletic events, c) faculty privileges in campus recreation programs, and d) free admission to the Museum of Natural History and Utah Museum of Fine Arts.
Beyond these opportunities, emeriti card holders are entitled to the following:
- Tuition-free enrollment in University and Osher Lifelong Learning classes (Osher fee applies but no tuition)
- Free parking in campus “Visitor” lots*
- Half-price University parking permits through Commuter Services
- Free admission to Preview Night Performance of main stage productions of Pioneer Memorial Theatre
- Listing in the University General Catalog and the University Directory
- Discounts arranged by the Emeriti Club, such as the special activities published in the Newsletter
*All lots are automated. Register your car license plate(s) (max. 2) with firstname.lastname@example.org at Parking Services. Provide your name, emeritus ID number and license plate(s). Parking is then a matter of entering the automated lots and leaving when you are finished.