The Emeriti Club has many services and activities available to over 500 members. These include:
- A weekly hiking schedule.
- International and domestic group travel programs.
- Monthly luncheons during the academic year with well-known speakers addressing topics of interest to retired faculty.
- A newsletter listing the club activities, obituaries, addresses by the editor and president, and an update of issues relevant to Emeriti.
- Advocacy for the Emeriti faculty regarding relevant interest, such as health insurance.